This flooded second floor in Carrollton, GA was the result of a broken pipe in an upstairs bathroom. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water has leaked into the below floor and trapped in the ceiling. The home owner luckily called the team at SERVPRO fast before the damage got any worse. We arrived quickly to stop this leak & prevent further damage. The ceiling was dried & checked for any mold to ensure the family’s safety. You can call SERVPRO 24-7 to help get your home back to“Like it never even happened.”Call SERVPRO of Carrollton today!